Safety goggles (Pack of two).
Cleaning and Disinfection (in case of contamination) steps:
1. Cleaning is recommended after each use. Gloves should be worn during cleaning. Wear other personal protective equipment (PPE) if required by your specific industry standards.
2. Clean by immersing in a warm cleaning solution, water temperature not to exceed 120 °F (49 °C) and scrub with soft cloth until clean. Add neutral detergent if necessary. Do not use cleaners containing lanolin or other oils.
3. Disinfection is required if contamination is suspected. Disinfect by soaking or wiping the shield according to the user instructions of the selected disinfectant, including usability, application and contact time. Use any of the disinfectant products in the list of approved products by Health Canada. Alternatively, discard the shield and replace with a new one.
4. If indicated in the disinfectant user instructions, rinse thoroughly with fresh warm water.
5. Air dry in a non-contaminated area.
Anti-fog coatings may become damaged over time with frequent cleaning and/or use of disinfecting products. Inspect the shield prior to re-use and, if you discover any signs of damage, remove the shield from service and discard appropriately.
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 4 cm|
|Health Canada Approved||
Canadians should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future, even as Canada Post delivers at record levels. As Canadians continue to ramp up and diversify their online shopping, Canada Post is responding to unprecedented parcel volumes while maintaining important physical distancing measures in all our facilities. Processing record parcel volumes in plants that were never designed to keep people two metres apart takes more time.
Some products, like automatic dispensers, come with a warranty period. Please review the "Additional Information" tab to see if a product comes with warranty.