Standard face shield for public use. 33cm x 22cm surface area. Suitable for personal, business and retail environments. Please note this shield is not approved by Health Canada for use in healthcare settings. Please click here if you’re looking for Health Canada-approved shields.
This 33cm x 22cm adjustable face shield is widely used in banks, transportation, restaurants, personal care and other services. The protective shield can protect the user from splash contamination in daily life and work. The fog-resistant coating allows for normal breathing without clouding the field of vision.
This face shield is for public use. It has not been approved by Health Canada as a Class 1 medical device in healthcare settings. Please click here if you’re looking for Health Canada-approved shields.
Cleaning and Disinfection (in case of contamination) steps:
1. Cleaning is recommended after each use. Gloves should be worn during cleaning. Wear other personal protective equipment (PPE) if required by your specific industry standards.
2. Clean visor by immersing it in a warm cleaning solution, water temperature not to exceed 120 °F (49 °C) and scrub with soft cloth until clean. Add neutral detergent if necessary. Do not use cleaners containing lanolin or other oils. You can also use screen cleaning spray and wipe gently with a microfiber cloth.
3. Disinfection is required if contamination is suspected. Disinfect by soaking or wiping the shield according to the user instructions of the selected disinfectant, including usability, application and contact time. Use any of the disinfectant products in the list of approved products by Health Canada. Alternatively, discard the shield and replace with a new one.
4. If indicated in the disinfectant user instructions, rinse thoroughly with fresh warm water.
5. Air dry in a non-contaminated area.
Anti-fog coatings may become damaged over time with frequent cleaning and/or use of disinfecting products. Inspect the shield prior to re-use and, if you discover any signs of damage, remove the shield from service and discard appropriately.
|Dimensions||33 × 22 × 2 cm|
Height: 22cm, Width: 33cm, Head Cushion Thickness: 2cm
|Health Canada Approved||